2019 Survey: Rate UW services so we can improve
The 2019 Customer Satisfaction Survey closed on February 19, 2019. We look forward to sharing results in the Spring.
A key goal of the Transforming Administration Program is to encourage and promote continuous improvement in UW’s central administration units. To know and understand the needs of our campus partners, TAP first initiated a customer satisfaction survey for UW faculty, students, and staff in February 2017. The second UW customer satisfaction survey ran between January 28 and February 19, 2019.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 2019 Survey Communications Toolkit
- High-level 2019 Survey Timeline
- Learn more about the survey
2017 Survey Results: we heard you!
- For a high-level summary, see the Executive Summary and related infographic below
- For unit-level results, see Participating Units and Results
- See which units were called out for special recognition
- Learn more about interpreting and communicating your unit's results