2019 Survey: Rate UW services so we can improve
Take the 2019 Customer Satisfaction Survey (open January 28 to February 19, 2019).
A key goal of the Transforming Administration Program is to encourage and promote continuous improvement in UW’s central administration units. To know and understand the needs of our campus partners, TAP first initiated a customer satisfaction survey for UW faculty, students, and staff at all campuses in February 2017.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 2019 Survey Communications Toolkit
- High-level 2019 Survey Timeline
- Learn more about the survey
2017 Survey Results: we heard you!
- For a high-level summary, see the Executive Summary and related infographic below
- For unit-level results, see Participating Units and Results
- See which units were called out for special recognition
- Learn more about interpreting and communicating your unit's results