Below are results for core services as identified by the unit. Each chart shows mean scores for each of seven questions. The seven questions include an overall question and performance in specific customer service areas. Each question was rated on a scale from extremely unsatisfied to extremely satisfied.
- CLUE Drop-In Tutoring Center: Late night, multi-disciplinary study center that offers drop-in tutoring, discussion, exam review sessions, and a writing center. Located in Mary Gates Hall on the Seattle Campus
- IASystem Course Evaluations: Student ratings of UW courses
- ScorePak Test Scoring Services: Scanning, scoring, and reporting of classroom exams
- UW Testing Center: Placement and certification testing for UW students
Acting on Results
Undergraduate Academic Affairs Heard You!
In response to survey results, here are a few of the improvements UAA is pursuing:
- Improving IASystem training and user experience by offering links to additional resources.
- Adding the ability for instructors to create and manage their course evaluation.
- Enhancing communication with faculty through quarterly emails.
- Addressing concerns about response rates by offering updated best practices.
- Offering regular opportunities to provide feedback to tutors.
- Improving communication with students about our services and updates.
- Making it easier to use IASystem.
- Providing additional feedback to faculty and tutors so they can continuously improve.
- Better informing students of available resources and how to access them.