Below are results for core services as identified by the unit. Each chart shows mean scores for each of seven questions. The seven questions include an overall question and performance in specific customer service areas. Each question was rated on a scale from extremely unsatisfied to extremely satisfied.
- Budget Process: Unit operating budgets, tuition and compensation recommendations, budget policies, fund references, budget planning analysis
- Data and Analysis: Briefs on budget issues, peer comparisons, public profiles (e.g. gradution and retention rates, degree trends, enrollment)
- Management of State Budget and Policy: Bill tracker, legislative resources, fiscal notes, briefs on budget issues
Acting on Results
OPB Heard You!
In response to survey results, here are a few of the improvements OPB is pursuing:
- Expanding self-service tools for campus partners; further centralizing and streamlining our web presence; improving and sharing our budget/finance curriculum online; and raising awareness of existing web-based resources.
- Raising awareness and directing users to self-service tools; expanding the use of our current online request tracking systems; and reinforcing the office expectation of responding to requests within 24 hours.
- Surveying targeted partners to better understand needs/challenges; meeting regularly with administrators and other partners to connect and find out how we’re doing; offering additional training workshops and office hours to engage and better meet needs.
- Availing you of better, more modern web based resources and self-service tools
- Shortening response time
- Better meeting your needs
- Providing more avenues for feedback