Below are results for the core service as identified by the unit. Each chart shows mean scores for each of seven questions. The seven questions include an overall question and performance in specific customer service areas. Each question was rated on a scale from extremely unsatisfied to extremely satisfied.
- Library Services: Delivering library and information services, both online and onsite
Acting on Results
UW Libraries Heard You!
In response to survey results, here are a few of the improvements UW Libraries are pursuing:
- Engage the academic community in development of the Libraries 2018-2021 Strategic Plan
- Program and service priorities will address both existing and developing needs
- Work with vendor to enhance the usability and accessibility of UW Libraries Search to improve access to full-text items.
- Ongoing qualitative assessments with user surveys conducted Winter-Spring 2018/2019
- Understanding and responding to customers' needs and requirements.