Below are results for core services as identified by the unit. Each chart shows mean scores for each of seven questions. The seven questions include an overall question and performance in specific customer service areas. Each question was rated on a scale from extremely unsatisfied to extremely satisfied.
- Benefits Office: Helps employees capitalize on employee benefits, including programs for easy access, to industry experts and discounts
- Campus Recruitment & Staff Employment Services: Support for requisition process, from initiation to reference checking and onboarding, for new, replacement, or temporary positions
- Employee Relations, Human Resources: Support for ongoing communication between supervisor and employee, helping to clarify expectations, provide feedback, and moving units toward achieving strategic goals
- Professional and Organizational Development: Classroom training, webinars, coaching, and consulting services for UW employees, including new employee orientation, staff competency development, and leadership/team facilitation
- Worklife and UW Carelink: Support and promote a healthy worklife, offering resources to employees and their families. Information on provider/partner services; e.g., UW CareLink, confidential counseling, financial & legal services, on-campus child care, back-up care providers, and youth schools, camps, and programs
Acting on Results
We heard you and are responding to your feedback!
The Provost has asked each unit to work on a plan for acting on their results. Action plans will be posted here in the fall.