Below are results for core services as identified by the unit. Each chart shows mean scores for each of seven questions. The seven questions include an overall question and performance in specific customer service areas. Each question was rated on a scale from extremely unsatisfied to extremely satisfied.
- Asset Liability Management: Provides financing and advisory support to campus for UW departments' short- and long-term capital needs
- Treasury Operations: Manages financial operations of the UW investment and debt portfolio
Acting on Results
UW Treasury Heard You!
In response to survey results, here are a few of the improvements UW Treasury is pursuing:
- Continue collecting customer feedback on a regular basis.
- Re-evaluate the Treasury website and its contents.
- Reorientation of roles and org structure around customer service.
- Develop annual communications detailing new initiatives, accomplishments, and customer resources.
- Improving Treasury's ability to respond and react to changing customer expectations.
- Clearly defining roles and responsibilities of the Treasury office.
- Continuing evolution of processes to serve stakeholders interests.