Below are results for core services as identified by the unit. Each chart shows mean scores for each of seven questions. The seven questions include an overall satisfaction question and performance in specific customer service areas. Each question was rated on a scale from not at all satisfied to extremely satisfied.
Services Surveyed in 2017
- Banking and Accounting Services: Management of cash advances, departmental revolving fund accounts, unclaimed property, research-subject payments, and merchant payment services
- Contracting, Purchasing and Payment Services: Manages strategic contracts for goods and services (excluding subcontracts), reconciliation of supplier-issued invoices, and facilitation of expense reimbursement
- Global Operations Support: Guidance, tools, and resources for planning and administering research, projects, or programs abroad
- Payroll and Tax Administration: Payroll processing and advice: payday checks, under and overpayments, deductions, and withholding employment taxes
- Records Management & Compliance Services: Establises retention schedules for electronic and paper records created by or received by UW; compliant preservation and destruction of these records (RCW 40.14)
- Reimbursement for UW Travel: UW-related travel reimbursement and customer support for eTravel system, policies, and procedures
- Tax Compliance for UW: Advice to ensure compliance with city, state, federal, and international tax laws
Acting on Results
We heard you and are responding to your feedback!
The Provost has asked each unit to work on a plan for acting on their results. Action plans will be posted here in the fall.