Below are results for core services as identified by the unit. Each chart shows mean scores for each of seven questions. The seven questions include an overall question and performance in specific customer service areas. Each question was rated on a scale from extremely unsatisfied to extremely satisfied.
- Design & Web: Creates designs with UW branding for departments that can be used for print, web, and electronic production. Build and support complex websites and interactive custom applications
- Mailing: Receive, sort, and distribute packages and mail
- Printing & Copying: Produce graphic communication materials that match the UW brand standard
Acting on Results
Creative Communications Heard You!
In response to survey results, here are a few of the improvements UW-IT is pursuing:
- Reimaging our website to showcase our services, including our ability to create interactive websites. Enabling single entry for job submission on a new Service Request Form. Involving key clients in the final design. Website to launch in autumn 2017.
- Increasing meetings with vendors supplying paper, equipment, and software. Ensuring that we stay current on industry trends through regular conversations with best-practice contacts.
- Developing new communications standards for how we update clients throughout the process.
- Providing clients with self-access information that's easy to find and meets their needs through a robust, on-brand, routinely updated website.
- Simplifying job requests via a new Service Request Form.
- Awareness of and access to useful new product and services such as scan stations for students and electric-assist bicycles for print and mail deliveries.