Below are results for core services as identified by the unit. Each chart shows mean scores for each of seven questions. The seven questions include an overall question and performance in specific customer service areas. Each question was rated on a scale from extremely unsatisfied to extremely satisfied.
- Finance & Administration Shared Business Support: Supports the Executive Office and sub-units of the President's and Provost's Offices on matters related to: strategic financial resource planning and management, human resources, organizational development, and business operations and processes
- President/Provost Attendance Request Form (PARF): An on-line request form that allows UW and non-UW units / groups to invite the President and/or Provost to attend and/or speak at events
Acting on Results
The Executive Office Heard You!
In response to survey results, here are a few of the improvements the Executive Office is pursuing:
- Continuing to develop the website.
- Educating newer units on available services and continuing to refresh more long-standing units on the services we provide.
- Implementing metrics to measure response time.
- Making more comprehensive information about the Executive Office Finance and Administration team and its services available on its website, reducing time spent making personal or e mail inquiries.
- Shortening the response time on open inquiries.