Below are results for core services as identified by the unit. Each chart shows mean scores for each of seven questions. The seven questions include an overall question and performance in specific customer service areas. Each question was rated on a scale from extremely unsatisfied to extremely satisfied.
- Development of New Fee-Based Programs: Partners with departments and schools to build and launch new self-sustaining programs - providing expertise, infrastructure, funding and risk management
- Management of Fee-Based Programs: Partners with departments and schools on the ongoing management of established self-sustaining programs-providing expertise and infrastructure
Acting on Results
Continuum College Heard You!
In response to survey results, here are a few of the improvements Continuum College is pursuing:
- Development and management of Fee-Based Programs: develop campus communications plan and execute that plan to ensure that information is disseminated to campus partners in a timely and more effective manner. This work will be an ongoing project starting in FY 2017.
- Management of Fee-Based Programs: implement online registration and a second, related project to launch an online payment portal for fee-based degree students in Spring Quarter 2018.
- Ensuring campus partners have the necessary, relevant, and consistent information to plan and manage their fee-based programs.
- Enabling Continuum College students to register and pay online.