Below are results for core services as identified by the unit. Each chart shows mean scores for each of seven questions. The seven questions include an overall question and performance in specific customer service areas. Each question was rated on a scale from extremely unsatisfied to extremely satisfied.
- Capital Projects: Project management and contracting for all design & construction projects (renovations and new buildings), for projects with a total budget of $90K or higher
- Real Estate: Leases off-campus space from commercial sector and donates, purchases, or sells UW property to support UW unit occupancies and financial goals. Oversees the "Metro Tract" endowment.
- University Architect: Comprehensive planning: Master Plan, landscape, and environmental space, preservation, and sustainability. Ensures campus (all 3) continuity to design principles and UW goals
Acting on Results
Capital Planning and Development (CPD) heard you!
- As part of a major re-organization, new positions of Account Managers and Asset Managers have been created to work directly with you to understand your needs, improve communications, and solve your problems.
- We will be identifying projects proactively to help prioritize and best utilize the University’s resources.
- Working with Facilities Services, we have created a single entry point for all facility related requests, regardless of the type of request. This helps ensure we can solve problems.
- We will be updating the CPD website to provide customers with dynamic and informative content.
- Improving communication and effectively resolving problems within the context of the broader University
- Reducing costs by the clearly focusing on the problems we’re trying to resolve and prioritizing.
- Improving the accessibility, ease of use, and relevance of digital content.